Binaryfolks 2020 Dev Assignment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
antu97

My First Problem Empty My First Problem

Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:48 pm
I didn't implement the LARAVEL NEW FRESHPROJECT and LARAVEL development server. So , I didn't understand the Laravel valet setup.
Admin
Admin

My First Problem Empty Re: My First Problem

Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:00 am
@antu97 - Only post problems which is very specific and after you have done enough internet search you still couldn't find out a proper solution.
Mahasweta Bhowmick

My First Problem Empty only for mac users

Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:33 am
Laravel valet setup for only mac user not for windows!

Last edited by Mahasweta Bhowmick on Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

antu97 likes this post

Mahasweta Bhowmick

My First Problem Empty no problem during installation

Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:34 am
i dont have any problem.

Last edited by Mahasweta Bhowmick on Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i dont have any problem)

antu97 likes this post

sujoy98
sujoy98

My First Problem Empty Valet installation info.

Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:12 am
Valet requires macOS and Homebrew. Before installation, you should make sure that no other programs such as Apache or Nginx are binding to your local machine's port 80.

Install or update Homebrew to the latest version using
Code:
 brew update

Install PHP 7.4 using Homebrew via
Code:
brew install php

Install
Code:
Composer

Install Valet with Composer via
Code:
composer
global require
Code:
laravel/valet
. Make sure the ~/.composer/vendor/bin directory is in your system's "PATH".

Run the
Code:
valet install
command. This will configure and install Valet and DnsMasq, and register Valet's daemon to launch when your system starts.

Once Valet is installed, try pinging any *.
Code:
test
domain on your terminal using a command such as
Code:
ping foobar.test
. If Valet is installed correctly you should see this domain responding on
Code:

Valet will automatically start its daemon each time your machine boots. There is no need to run
Code:
valet start
or
Code:
valet install
ever again once the initial Valet installation is complete.
/* INFORMATION FROM LARAVEL OFFICIAL WEBSITE *\
Mahasweta Bhowmick

My First Problem Empty how to install laravel

Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:00 pm
first of all you need to download xampp for local server then composer and git and which ever text editor you want to use, after downloading xampp start apache & Mysql aswell, then you need to install composer (as composer wants xampp file that is why firstly you need to install xampp) then click composer it will choose automatically the xampp path, click on next and next and it get insall. after that install git or git bash whatever u called, click next n next again next one pop up gets on ur screen choose last option "use the native window secure channel library"( we use it because as windows command prompt for ls commands), rest of all choose as default. After that install visual studio code (i use VSC) then open it then go to view then integrated terminal then type on terminal( cd.. enter , cd.. enter, cd xampp/htdocs enter, composer create-project laravel/laravel lsapp enter) after this laravel will installing on ur pc. After installing laravel change the directory type cd lsapp. Then go to project click on open file then click on c drive then goto xampp then click on htdocs then click ls app , all the file will open up.

Then for checking laravel goto browser type localhost/lsapp/public (enter) laravel interface will appear on ur screen , but there is a security issue for that u need to change the host file for that u need to follow some steps.
step 1- goto c drive then xampp then apache the extra then open up vhost file by using notepad, change virtual host file.
<virtualhost *:80>
documentroot "C:/xampp/htdocs"
servername localhost
</virtualhost>

virtualhost *:80>
documentroot "C:/xampp/htdocs/lsapp/public"
servername lsapp.test
</virtualhost>
then save the file.

After that open notepad as administrator then open file goto c drive , goto windows goto system 32 goto drivers goto etc change text document to all file choose .host file , then edit type
127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 lsapp.test
After all this stop xampp and restart again.
Then goto browser type "lsapp.test" same laravel page will open up on ur screen.
THIS IS HOW YOU NEED TO INSTALL LARAVEL AND THEN ENJOY CODING!
THANK YOU.
I HOPE THIS MAY HELP YOU!

Lovely-Kumari likes this post

Sponsored content

My First Problem Empty Re: My First Problem

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum