Binaryfolks 2020 Dev Assignment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysql server

+4
ritendubhattacharyya
Jeetbasak54@gmail.com
sujoy98
Subhrajit Majumder
8 posters
Go down
Subhrajit Majumder

Mysql server Empty Mysql server

Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:55 am
When i write mysql in cmd its say not recognize comment.So i cant connect any database.What shoyuld I do?
sujoy98
sujoy98

Mysql server Empty sql issue

Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:30 am
Be more specific about what have you passed in cmd.

Admin likes this post

Jeetbasak54@gmail.com

Mysql server Empty Re: Mysql server

Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:59 am
1st. Open your MySQL Xaamp server then turn on the 1st 2 option which is Apache and MySQL. Is the row of mysql u can c the port number. Just note it down.

2nd. Go to your project file that u have created and then go to config folder . U can c database.php file. Just open it in your editor.

3rd. Scroll down that database.php file in ur editor and u can see mysql database connection. As there are a no. Of database u have to choose that only mysql. Then in that mysql block u can c the database name , username , password and port no.

4th. In database name give ur database name that u need to create in phpmyadmin. In username use root and password will b blank as it's in local host. And in port no just make sure what u have write down initially ,the same port is there or not. If not just put that port no too over there.

5th. Go to your project folder and open .evn file. Open it in your editor and from line 9 to 14 u can c the mysql details. Just filled it according the database.php file. And ur connection will b done.

6th. Just at the time of table creation use 2 more extra field for created_at and updated-at or else it will give an error. And thats it.. hope it will help you to connect database .
ritendubhattacharyya

Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:20 pm
dont use cmd, rather i would suggest first connect mysql and apache from xampp, then open "localhost/phpmyadmin/". u can create database there as well as can access that too. Hope it will help Smile

pinakibhowmick likes this post

Aditya Mukherjee

Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:33 pm
Install Xampp and run Apache server and Mysql from there...open Mysql Admin..and you can make database tables accordingly from there..refer to the .env file for the name of the database you are creating to have a seamless database connection. Hope this helps.
arunabha1998

Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:22 pm
Go to xampp then xampp control panel and there you will find mysql and beside that there will be a button start. First start that thing and then it will work accordingly without any problem from cmd.
Jeetbasak54@gmail.com

Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:21 pm
Open xampp . U can see the top 2 option is apache and mysql. Just turn it on..

Then in your crome write http://localhost/phpmyadmin.

U can see the database . Now u can create table over there and can access it.
Arghya De

Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:14 am
I think your computer does not able to find path of MySql. If you are using xampp then go to "/xampp/mysql/bin" copy the path and add it in environment variables.
Mahasweta Bhowmick

Mysql server Empty mysql database connect

Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:15 pm
after create path on the environment save it,
then open cmd type cd\ enter.........then cd xampp/mysql/bin enter,
then type "mysql -u root -p
it will connect.
after connection it show MariDB or Mysql.

i guess it will help you
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum