Binaryfolks 2020 Dev Assignment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
pratimM@binaryfolks

artisan not found error Empty artisan not found error

Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:20 pm
The file artisan is present in the folder still cannot be found here
ritendubhattacharyya

artisan not found error Empty Re: artisan not found error

Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:59 pm
navigate to the project folder, then use 'php artisan' , i guess that will work

pratimM@binaryfolks likes this post

Jeetbasak54@gmail.com

Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:16 pm
1st you need to install composer in your system. After that in your cmd write " composer global require laravel/installer "  and press enter.  You will c that laravel installation has started.

2nd. After that go to your xaamp folder and then htdocts folder .  And in the top where u can c the path of that folder just over there erase the paths and write cmd.

You can see that cmd will open . In cmd u can c c:\xampp\htdocts. Over there write "laravel new My project" . Your project will gonna start installing and downloading.

3rd.After creation of that project. U can c a folder named My Project in htdocts. Now on that cmd write "cd My project". It will go to your root of the project.  

4th. Then after you can use that artisan by writing " php artisan make:controller Controlle name( 1st letter will b in caps and use php artisan not only artisan).   Hope it will work.

pratimM@binaryfolks likes this post

pratimM@binaryfolks

Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:26 pm
Jeetbasak54@gmail.com wrote:1st you need to install composer in your system. After that in your cmd write   " composer global require laravel/installer "  and press enter.  You will c that laravel installation has started.

2nd. After that go to your xaamp folder and then htdocts folder .  And in the top where u can c the path of that folder just over there erase the paths and write cmd.

You can see that cmd will open . In cmd u can c c:\xampp\htdocts. Over there write "laravel new My project" . Your project will gonna start installing and downloading.

3rd.After creation of that project. U can c a folder named My Project in htdocts. Now on that cmd write "cd My project". It will go to your root of the project.  

4th. Then after you can use that artisan by writing " php artisan make:controller Controlle name( 1st letter will b in caps and use php artisan not only artisan).   Hope it will work.

I did all of it again from the begining. same problem persisted. can u help with any other solution?
Jeetbasak54@gmail.com

Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:43 pm
https://youtu.be/QDHzz9CA6CY

Now u can try taking help from that video. Watch the video and try . Before that open ur cmd and write composer and enter. Then u can See weather ur composer is installed in ur system or not. If not do install again and try again.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum